Saturday, October 14, 2017
5pm Reception | 6-8pm Dinner & Program
Attire is dressy casual.
The Marriott at University Place
300 M.A.C. Ave, East Lansing, MI 48823
Click here to book a room at our group rate of $140/night by September 22.
Feel free to be in touch with questions. It’s also not too late to send us photos of your time at Asher!
Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER WEEKEND EVENTS
You are also are invited to visit Asher House, East Lansing for an Open House on two occasions. The Open House events will take place on Saturday afternoon from 11am-1pm (changed from Friday evening) and Sunday morning at 8:30-10am.
There will also be an MSU walking campus tour on Saturday afternoon 10/14 at 1:30pm. Meet at the Sparty statue in the Union building. There will also be a group leaving from Asher House at 1:15pm.
Click here to RSVP to the campus walking tour
(the above link will take you to the same page as the Saturday Open House. You can register on that page for one or both events).
Below are other events that are happening this same weekend in East Lansing.
They are not organized by ASF, but feel free to attend.
- “The Great Gatsby” at the Wharton Center. $17 – Friday 10/13 at 8pm, Sat 10/14 at 2pm, Sun 10/15 at 2pm/7:30pm.
- Abrams Planetarium public show. Adults $4.50, seniors $4.00 – Friday 10/13 at 8PM.
- Jazz Orchestras and Jazz Trumpeter Michael Philip Mossman at the Fairchild Theater. $15 adults/$12 seniors – Friday 10/13 at 8pm.
- MSU sports games:
- Friday 10/13 at 6pm – women’s field hockey vs Rutgers
- Saturday 10/14 at 3pm – men’s soccer vs Penn State
- “Sympathetic Detail:R. F. Deckert and the Art of Natural History Illustration” at the MSU Museum. Curator-Led Exhibition Tour – Saturday 10/14 at 2-3pm.