School to Career Transition Initiative extended to Asher House, Boston!
Currently, Asher Student Foundation (ASF) serves students of all ages who are active Christian Scientists and enrolled in accredited colleges, universities, certificate programs and Christian Science nursing schools. Student interns are also eligible. Going forward, ASF is expanding its services to include recent college/university graduates who are working out their post-graduate life and career path. To support this new group of Christian Scientists, ASF has piloted the School-to-Career Transition Initiative (CTI) at Asher House, Washington, DC and now is extending the program to Asher House, Boston.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE A CTI RESIDENT?
- Graduates and individuals who have completed or partially completed an accredited degree or certificate program are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be willing to actively participate in the Asher House and local Christian Science community.
- Candidates must a) have a plan to be working, b) be actively searching for employment or c) be working with a career mentor.
WHAT ARE CTI RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS?
- CTI residents abide by the same house rules as any Asher resident.
- CTI residents may live at Asher House, Boston for up to one year.
- CTI residents will have monthly check-ins with the House Manager to support the CTI resident and to determine ways to improve the program.
- CTI residents actively support ASF as participants in ASF activities and as ambassadors who share Asher, Boston with colleagues and friends.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Please complete an application and return it to:
Matt Orlando, House Manager
Asher House, Boston
25 Symphony Road
Boston, MA 02115